The Golden Drum festival is now over. At the awards ceremony the remaining 17 Silver Drums, 11 Golden Drums, one Silver Winged Nike, one Golden Winged Nike as well as 2 Golden Drum Grand Prix Awards where awarded.
The Golden Rose for the best New European Agency of the year, was given to LEO BURNETT BEIRUT, a part of LEO BURNETT network, which was also granted the Golden Net Award. All winners can be seen here.
The festial received 2.474 entries overall, 1.070 in categories Film, Press, Outdoor and Radio.
At the final ceremony the Golden Winged Nike for the Best Act Award, an award granted by client’s jury, was received by LEO BURNETT for Selling hope campaign made for Portuguese Red Cross. The Silver Winged Nike also went to LEO BURNETT for World’s first Ephemeral Museum project made for Diageo Portugal’s Pampero rum.
In the group A – Film, the Grand Prix was given to EURO RSCG, A.S. from Czech Republic for Munich, a project made for National Museum. The Golden Drum Awards in this group went to:
– DEMNER, MERLICEK & BERGMANN WERBEGESELLSCHAFT MBH for Escalator (advertiser: Stieglbrauereizu Salzburg GmbH);
– MFIVE CREATIVE GROUP for Transformations (advertiser: “Interior Club” furniture salon);
– HASAN & PARTNERS for The Way It Was Meant To Be (adwertiser: Ilta-Sanomat).
In the group B – Press, five Golden Drum Awards were granted. The winners are:
– TBWA/ISTANBUL for Mosquito (advertiser: Sinai Kimya A.S.);
– LEO BURNETT SP. Z O.O. for Eyes 1 (advertiser: Procter & Gamble);
– DDB&CO. for The Fastest Course (advertiser: Gursoy Resim Kursu);
– DDB&CO. for Lightning (advertiser: CNN TURK);
– LEO BURNETT BEIRUT for Playboy (advertiser: Beta).
In group C – Outdoor, the Golden Drum Grand Prix was granted to LEO BURNETT BEIRUT for Women Empowerment Program Khede Kasra, advertiser Hariri Foundation. Golden Drum Awards in this category were received by the following entrants:
– MUW SAATCHI & SAATCHI, SPOL. S R.O. for Outdoor Messages;
– GRAFFITI BBDO BUCHAREST for Headache 1 (advertiser: Bayer).
In Group D – Radio, only one Golden Drum Award was granted and it went to:
– BAUMANN BER RIVNAY SAATCHI&SAATCHI for Heats up in 3 seconds!!! (advertiser: Newpan).
The award for Best Film Production House went to ARMADA FILMS from Czech Republic and the Studio Drum Bernardin Award was granted to JOANNA RECHNIO from Poland.