It’s been very busy here over the past few weeks at the magazine. We are now in the thousands of readers every month and things are on the way up. Thanks to everyone for showing an interest!
Besides the news articles I am now working on a number of longer articles while preparing content for the weeks to come. In the meantime I will start to design the second edition of the online magazine soon. Here’s an update of the latest news:
- You can have your company featured by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is an interesting and relevant angle for readers I will consider it
- We have a number of new jobs in our industry jobs section, don’t forget to check them out
- We are quickly approaching the limit of 100 free links. Once this is reached I am considering a small charge
- The forum is open, it would be great if you can help to kickstart it. There is no other meetingplace for the whole industry and I think this will be a very useful tool to connect and even to generate business leades. We just need the first people to start posting and we’ll be up and running.
- I will be launching some sponsorship opportunities over the coming weeks
- My old Corbis collegue Beate Chellete wrote a nice piece on the magazine on her Photosecrets Blog, thanks Beate!
- In a great partnership with PACA I published 2 video’s about the seminars and number 3 is on its way. Now you can take advantage of some of the key discussions, even if you didn’t make it to Miami.
- There are some more exciting partnerships on the way and I will let you know as soon as they happen
- If you want to find older articles (there are close to 300 to choose from) go to the archive pays and you can make a selection easily. Alternatively simply use the searchbox on the homepage
- Don’t forget to join our Linkedin Group and you can also follow the magazine on Twitter.
Don’t forget to let me know about your newstips and if you want me to write something about your company. Finally, help spread the word by sharing posts and forwarding the newsletter to your friends and collegues. The more people that join our community the more active it will become.
Thank you for your support, and I do hope you enjoy reading the news and original content here on Fast Media Magazine.
Marco Oonk, Publisher