Launched in association with Photoshot, a leading photo library, and in collaboration with Fast Media Magazine the HotShoe Club is a work/meeting/crash place open only to people who work in photography – photographers, artists, picture researchers, agents and curators.
It’s a great place to catch up on work whilst on the run or just to relax amongst peers. The club room which opens in January is fully equipped with wireless internet, docking ports, and workstations and a lounge area with newspapers, photo magazines and a large flat screen TV. In addition, there is a meeting room and a kitchen which is fully stocked with tea, coffee and soft drinks and operates an honesty bar.
Conveniently located in Farringdon, 100 metres from the tube, the Club is above the HotShoe Gallery, one of London’s few dedicated photography galleries, and Photoshot and is also near many bars and restaurants.
There are a number of extra benefits for members:
- Invitations to private views at the HotShoe Gallery
- Free admission to talks and lectures in the HotShoe Gallery
- Free use of club computer equipment & software
- Reduced hire rates for private events in the HotShoe Gallery
- Portfolio dispatch service (extra charges apply)
- Free featured listing in the directory for the first 50 members (value £120)
- 25% discount on premium listings, banners and magazine advertising
- Invitation to Fast Media Magazine events
- Free gallery showcase in regular new members’ articles
Opening times are 10 am to 8 pm. The club will also serve as the homebase for Fast Media Magazine and you wil find me there regulary so do come by and say hello (check out Fastmediamag on Twitter to see where I’m based)
Membership is limited to 500 UK members and 500 overseas members. UK members are invited to join at the introductory rate of £149 per year (£12.42 per month). Corporate membership (3 cards) is £300 per year. Overseas members are invited to join at the introductory rate of £50 per year. Please email Charles Taylor (email@example.com) to join the club.