Writer Pictures is a small but fast growing image library specializing in literary portraiture. As the first phase of our development nears completion we are seeking a Library Manager to help us take Writer Pictures to the next level.
As such we are looking for somebody with previous image/picture library experience who is seeking to take on more responsibility and who can make the role their own. You will ideally have worked for another image library for 2+ years and may have suitable vocational qualifications.
- Duties will require a mix of practical and interpersonal skills.
- You will be the first point of contact for clients, overseas partners, photographers and publishers.
- You will be involved in book-keeping, invoicing and financial record keeping.
- You will also be responsible for the upkeep of the library, adding and correcting captions, uploading images from our contributors.
- You will need to happy working alone for most of the time and we envisage that you may be working from home to begin with.
Hours will be flexible within reason. Part-time 3 days per week.
Interested applicants should send a CV and covering notes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time. Closes 2 March 2010
Contact: Alex Hewitt
90 Temple Park Crescent
+44 – (0)208 – 2241564