Sales Executive – part time
Construction Photography is the leading independent library and agency providing the most relevant stock collection of images of the built environments as well as photographic and video services to the Industry.
Construction Photography’s Images are found each day in the trade publications worldwide as well as business pages of daily newspapers, magazines and websites. Our portfolio of corporate clients includes large international companies in several sectors including construction, engineering, utility, rail, mining, property, house building, government bodies etc.
We offer a full workflow services from photographic assignments to image distribution for picture desks and online image library management.
With over 170 talented photographers Construction Photography is the first place customers turn to commission photo and video assignments, search and purchase powerful relevant imagery.
The successful candidate will have picture library experience (picture desks experience is a bonus), planning, managing, and implementing marketing activities, as well as helping the development of the international marketing and distribution strategy.
Part time 2 to 3 days per week.
Expected requirements include:
- Maintain and develop existing client base
- Seek new business opportunities
- License and negotiate image use
- Complete client research requests and deliver images
- Handle the day to day relationship with our Contributors
- Admin tasks
Skills & Knowledge:
- 2 years Experience in the stock photography industry is required and 3 years experience in marketing, ideally with a professional qualification.
- Revenue focus: motivated to achieve & exceed targets, looking for every opportunity to grow accounts.
- Client focus: understand key needs of client & delivers against them
- Excellent written, telephone and negotiation skills
- Team player: working directly with digital services and editing department, comfortable working across the range of responsibilities that comes with the day to day running of a picture library.
- Computer savvy, Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Please, send CV and covering letter by email only at:email@example.com
Salary depending on experience and skills.