Fotomind , a royalty free stock photography agency that was launched in 2007 in Romania is closing shop. The company had a community of 2.934 contributors. The company was part of Firestorm srl, that also sells a gaming engine called Mobex 3D
Fotomind blames ‘unprecendented circumstances’ and will close on the 15th of April. It has put the following notification on their website:
Fotomind.com will be closing on 15th April 2010
Due to unprecedented circumstances, Fotomind will be closing on 15th April 2010.
- What happens on 15th April?
- All your photos and personal information will be permanently removed from our servers.
- I still have unused image credits…
- You’ll need to use all your remaining credits before 15th April, otherwise you will lose them.
- What happens to the images I’ve purchased?
- They will be permanently removed. To prevent losing them, you should download all your purchased photos to your computer.
- What happens to the images I’ve uploaded?
- They will be permanently removed. All related model/property releases will also be removed.
- I haven’t received a payout for my last month…
- If you have a balance of more than $25.0 (excluding bonuses) please contact us in order to receive a payout. All payouts will be sent after 15th April. If you have less than $25.0 you can convert your earnings into credits and purchase photos from Fotomind until 15th April. Contact us for more infomation.
- What happens to my Fotomind account?
- All your personal information provided on Fotomind will be permanently deleted, with no exceptions.