We’re tracking all the sites that matter and will keep you up to date with the latest news as it happens throughout the day. If a site you are following is not in the list just let us know
- You know what would be news ? Something different. No, not another microstock “save the world” launch. Nor another “look, we slashed our prices so low, it’s not funny anymore”. I am sure even image buyers must be fed up of receiving another flier, email, phone call, or goddamn tweet about another discount or super […]
- Read the story: Become who you are
- Read the story: I am Love
- Now I have been an advocate of key word research, and I still am. But I think it would be a huge mistake to put all your marbles in a narrow key word basket. How do you get around that? Target those important key words, then add relevant text. A lot of relevant text! The more text you have, the greater chance that when someone searches for “Poodle is car” or whatever might bring them to your site, they will find it. This is all about the long tail keywords and the unimaginable number of people out there searching for them. There is a sea of people out there looking for what you have. If you can tap in to that sea of people, you can bring in an ocean of money.
- Fizwoz.com is a new auction website for pictures taken on mobile phones. It has announced its 15.oooth registered user.
PRESS RELEASE . First-of-its-kind Online Auction Site Hits Major Milestone
San Francisco, CA— After being live for only 3 months, Fizwoz.com has just registered its 15,000th user, known as “fizers”, and is growing rapidly. Fizwoz.com™ is the first and only online […]
- Read the story: Auction site for mobile pictures sees strong growth
- Read the story: Facebook Open Graph: What it Means for Privacy
- Read the story: 5 More Ways to Go Green for Earth Day
- Read the story: Ask Anything – Art Buyer Speed Questions