We’re tracking all the sites that matter and will keep you up to date with the latest news as it happens throughout the day. If a site you are following is not in the list just let us know
- Read the story: Choose Your Own Adventure.
- Careful What You Wish For
- I am sure I am not the only old time stock photographer who has harbored a secret desire to have Tony Stone, the man behind the “Stone” brand and the precursor to Getty Images, come back to stock and save us all. Well, he is back…and has joined with Vivozoom to […]
- Read the story: Relevant…and risky stock photos
- Corbis is launching new pricing for web and mobile usages. It is matching the pricing that Getty Images introduced in august 2009. Royalty Free will be priced at £7 and Rights Managed at £15. The company has illustrated the change with research done by YouGov in the UK that shows respondents found current banner ads […]
- Read the story: Corbis introduces £5 pricing
- Pixazza has found a way to add value to images by tagging the content in images with commercial information and links. Basically it takes listing designer dresses for Oscar-night dresses a few steps further. Here’s a great way to provide advertising that is both integrated and relevant while using pictures in a highly commercial way. […]
- Read the story: An Easy Way to Sell Your Photo Prints Online
- Read the story: Can Copyright Be Saved?