We’re tracking all the sites that matter and will keep you up to date with the latest news as it happens throughout the day. If a site you are following is not in the list just let us know
- When we published the statement by the British Association of Picture Libraries (BAPLA) about the Digital Economy the comments came in thick and fast. We decided to publish all the comment to ensure an open debate can take place and also highlighted the various opinions in the updated post.
The reactions came mostly from campaigners at www.stop43.org.uk. […]
- Read the story: Stop43 and Bapla disagree over lobbying approach
- Zoonar and Polylooks are giving away money to Stock Photographers that submit images to the two stock photography websites.
“The first 200,000 images to be uploaded to Zoonar and then also accepted as image content for Polylooks will receive 15 Cents (Euro) per image”
- Read the story: Zoonar and Polylooks giving money for submissions
- You know what would be news? Something different. No, not another microstock “save the world” launch. Nor another “look, we slashed our prices so low, it’s not funny anymore”. I am sure even image buyers must be fed up of receiving another flier, email, phone call, or goddamn tweet about another discount or super low […]
- Read the story: Become who you are
- Read the story: See What Your Facebook Friends “Like” On Any Site
- Read the story: National Magazine Award Winners In Photography
- Read the story: The Publisher – Henry Luce
- Details are still sketchy as the official announcement will be made at 5 PM ( UK time) but according to sources, the London staff has just be informed of the purchase. They might be waiting to inform the Berliner staff, located in Los Angeles, bought by Rex Features a few years back
This acquisition makes sense. […]
- Read the story: Getty Images buy Rex Features
- Read the story: iStockalypse Cannes in Photos