We’re tracking all the sites that matter and will keep you up to date with the latest news as it happens throughout the day. If a site you are following is not in the list just let us know and we’ll add it.
- Wired Magazine reports that the Apple iPad already accounts for 26 percent of mobile devices accessing the magazines website. The iPad growth has cannibalized on the share of people coming to Wired with an iPhone or iPod. The overall share of mobile devices in total traffic remains low.
“Overall, mobile devices account for between 2.3 percent […]
- Read the story: iPad quickly taking share of readership
- More optimism coming from the advertising industry after the earlier Omnicom numbers. Maurice Levy, CEO for Publicis Groupe points to the organic growth at the compay and also mentions that a quarter of revenue comes from digital.
- Read the story: Publicis grows 3%, CEO Levy optimistic
- Read the story: AFP Steals Photographers Haiti Images Then Sues Him
- Read the story: Tree Silhouettes at Sunset: Free Photo of the Week
- Read the story: Flowers: Free Vector Illustration of the Week
- Read the story: Shutterstock Collection Hits 11 Million Images
- Read the story: Photographs Don’t Want to Be FreeWe were impressed with the way Kutiman used unrelated YouTube music video’s to create new and original music. This idea takes the concept and stretches it a bit further. The project, conceived by Darren Solomon, let’s you take various pieces of YouTube music and mix it up to create a unique piece of music.
You can try […]Read the story: Compose your own tune with YouTube clips
Read the story: 9 Essential Social News and Bookmarking Sites for Designers
Read the story: Nobody Can Stop Facebook Because Nobody Understands Facebook
Read the story: Facebook Suggests Pages to Like for New Users