We’re tracking all the sites that matter and will keep you up to date with the latest news as it happens throughout the day. If a site you are following is not in the list just let us know
- The New York Times has been experimenting with cross-media on their website. In an innovative move it has been streaming music of an indie rock band; the National with an article the paper is running.
“This type of cross-promotion is rare in mainstream publishing and was a first for the Times. The music from the band’s
- Read the story: New York Times streams entire music album with article
- Another week another poster scandal in the UK election campaign. First we had two Irish parties using the same iStockphoto model, then a Labour campaign poster using an unauthorised picture superimposing David Cameron’s head and now there’s another one. There doesn’t seem to be much thinking going into the use of pictures during this election.
- Read the story: Labour withdraws offending campaign poster
- Popular website Mashable has entered a deal with Metro international in a move that goes against leading trends.
We’re used to reports about print publications going online but we don’t hear a lot about things going the other way. Mashable reports on social media on a very popular website with over 15 million pageviews each month. It […]Read the story: Online publication turns print in unconventional moveRead the story: Facebook Starts Serving iPad-Friendly Video
Read the story: Insult to Injury: AFP Suing Photographer It Stole Photos From
Read the story: Famous Photogs Contribute to Fund-raising Cookbook