We’re tracking all the sites that matter and will keep you up to date with the latest news as it happens throughout the day.
Not seeing a site you read, let us know and we’ll see if we can add it.
- Another week, another poster scandal in the UK election campaign. First we had two Irish parties using the same iStockphoto model, then a Labour campaign poster using an unauthorised picture superimposing David Cameron’s head and now there’s another one. There doesn’t seem to be much thinking going into the use of pictures during this election.
- Read the story: Labour withdraws offending campaign poster
- The New York Times has been experimenting with cross-media on their website. In an innovative move it is streaming music of an indie rock band,the National, with an article the paper is running.
“This type of cross-promotion is rare in mainstream publishing and was a first for the Times. The music from the band's new CD “High […]
- Read the story: New York Times streams entire music album with article
- Google is merging its Google maps and Google earth applications and calls it Earth view. It takes the current satellite view that’s available in Google maps a step further. Earth view offers a three dimensional perspective with fluid motion from any viewpoint. It even lets you dive in the ocean. Check out something they’ve done […]
- Read the story: Google merges Maps with Earth, launches Earthview
- Wired Magazine reports that the Apple iPad already accounts for 26 percent […]
- Read the story: News summary and digest April 27th | 22.00
- Popular website Mashable has entered a deal with Metro international in a move that goes against leading trends.
We’re used to reports about print publications going online but we don’t hear a lot about things going the other way. Mashable reports on social media on a very popular website with over 15 million pageviews each month. It […]
- Read the story: Online publication turns to print in unconventional move
- Read the story: Student Uses Facebook to Organize Massive High School Walkout
- Read the story: Defending Big Record Companies
- This week we are having a special event to say thank you to all of you. iSyndica is just one year old! From Thursday May 1st to May 7th, we are giving you FREE DISTRIBUTION on all new items. Don’t lose a single credit! Give it all you want!
- Read the story: iSyndica blows its first candle! And you are invited!
- Read the story: Search Word Spotlight: Retro
- Read the story: A case for specialized microstock collections
- Read the story: Make Your Website So 1998 with the Geocities-izer