Microstock agency PantherMedia is now offering its customers Pixamba’s new digital image management software, which simplifies stock photo management, sharing, comparison, rights control and license tracking as well as image search and licensing.
Representatives from PantherMedia and Pixamba will be available to demonstrate the new software at the upcoming CEPIC event in Dublin, from 9 – 13 June 2010, http://www.cepic.org/.
Under the new agreement, PantherMedia will offer the new digital assets management service to its customers. By using Pixamba, PantherMedia customers can gain full control of their existing archives of purchased stock photos as well as images created in-house. In addition, Pixamba’s easy-to-use interface offers customers the ability to purchase PantherMedia images directly in the Pixamba software, reducing the hassle of downloading images and metadata from the stock agency and importing them into the digital image management system.
PantherMedia’s customer base includes creatives, such as graphic- and web-designers, publishing houses and corporate marketing departments. Customers using Pixamba will benefit from:
- Centralized digital media storage and management accessible from anywhere 24×7
- Advanced fast search functionality
- Cataloging of purchased images via categories, lightboxes or folders
- Integrated search in customer’s archive and in multiple stock agencies
- Purchase and license images and illustration directly in the management software
- License control
- Security, reliability and high availability backed up by a world-leading cloud computing platform
- No initial investment and low pay-as-you-go service costs
- Accepts virtually any digital asset
Robert Walters, CEO of PantherMedia, comments on this new Pixamba media management service for designers, creatives and art directors: “We are always looking at ways to add value to our service. With Pixamba, we now help to maximize our customer’s investment in their image archives. Our customers can now find their existing images and easily license additional imagery, which is delivered to their accounts automatically, hence saving valuable time and money.”
David Mail, CEO of Pixamba added: “PantherMedia is our long-term valued partner and the first microstock agency to offer our innovative media management for the stock photography consumers. Since the launch of our new digital assets management platform, we have received an overwhelmingly positive market response from end users and are now partnering with stock photo agencies worldwide providing a complimentary highly demanded service to their customers.”