Jacksonville-based Stock Photography company Superstock is looking to hire an account executive.
This position is responsible for cultivating and maintaining ongoing customer relationships with clients in advertising, graphic design, publishing, and in-house departments in corporations. Sells and services SuperStock imagery to existing and new accounts through telephone/email on an inbound and outbound basis. Performs sales and service inside and outside the office. Receives and/or places telephone call and email communication to handle all aspects of sales to accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, project management, and problem resolution. Uses computerized system for entering and tracking orders, information gathering, and troubleshooting. Is responsible for achieving targeting sales revenue. Requires knowledge of image buyers and the stock photo market, as well as SuperStock’s image collections and websites, computerized data entry systems and other relevant applications. Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience negotiating volume sales in the advertising and/or publishing industry. Reports to the Director of Sales
• Responsible for delivering on monthly sales targets.
• Receives inbound and makes outbound telephone sales calls to existing and new clients.
• Responsible for developing relationships with key target clients.
• Responsible for sales growth year over year, increasing closing rate, average sale, average number of images per sale, and average price per image through targeting and selling to higher-end clients.
• Responsible for responding to research requests and facilitating the request through research and fulfillment.
• Responsible for covering team members in the case of absences, client meetings or as workload requires.
• Responsible for giving guidance to team members relative to customer requirements, sharing information on competition and trends in the marketplace through reading industry trade magazines and participating in local industry events and seminars.
• Responsible for working with Director of Sales to identify high-end target clients for sales development through market development/sales calls and outside sales presentations.
• Responsible for providing leads and information on higher end creative contacts at target clients to Director of Sales
• Responsible for providing our clients with creative service and solutions/problem-solving to meet their business needs.
• Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies and procedures to new customers.
• Enters customer and sales data into sales order processing system.
• Documents problems and communicates/interfaces with departments.
• 3 years sales experience in advertising and/or publishing
• Prospecting skills essential
• Proven consistent results meeting or exceeding sales targets required
• Negotiating strategic and large volume sales preferred
• Bachelor degree (BA/BS) preferred
• Knowledge of image customer needs preferred
• Industry-related (stock photography, stock footage, internet technologies, electronic pre-press, publishing or advertising) experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Strong customer service skills, and adaptability to clients’ styles
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients as well as internal employees.
• Demonstrated ability to create and give successful presentations
• Ability to be agile, focused, and to make smart decisions in a rapidly changing, deadline-oriented environment.
• Basic computer literacy. (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Highly motivated, results-driven individual
• Ownership and Accountability
• Team Player
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• The position does not require relocation to Jacksonville or London
• Competitive with benefits