SuperStock is a leader in Rights-Managed, Royalty-Free and Subscription stock photography. SuperStock offers you the best in professional stock photography. With a large collection of Royalty Free (RF), Rights Managed (RM) and Subscription stock images, we offer stock photos for every need and budget, and cover subjects including Contemporary, Vintage, and Fine Art photographs and illustrations. www.superstock.co.uk
We are now looking to expand the sales team and so are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will need to have proven sales experience within the image library world. They will need to be proactive, have an enthusiastic approach, possess integrity and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Responsibilities to include:
- Reaching and exceeding monthly targets
- Outbound calls to existing and new clients
- Taking inbound calls and responding to customers questions with accuracy and professionalism
- Delivery of images in a timely manner
- Drawing up of rate agreements
- Willingness to learn about new products and eagerness to sell them
- Arranging and attending client meetings on a regular basis
- Developing new markets and exploring new ideas
- Maintaining customer database
- Occasional picture research
- Taking part in regular team meetings
- Needs to be a excellent communicator
- Needs to be able to build and maintain good customer relationships
- Needs to possess first class customer service skills
- Needs to be a strong Negotiator
- Must be a Team Player
- Must have the ability to make decisions quickly
- Must be able to juggle a varied workload
- Ideally some picture research experience
This is a home office based role, and so you will need to feel comfortable working on your own, as well as part of team. You will be given all the tools you need to work, including; Laptop, phone line, blackberry, printer etc as well as full training on all systems. You will also need to meet with the team regularly for updates.
There will be a good basic salary and commission for the right person.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV along with a brief explanation as to why you would be right for the role, to: email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.