Audio Network is looking for an Account Manager, to join its successful UK team. Responsible for driving business in the Corporate Production and Advertising sectors, this candidate will need a minimum 3 years sales experience, a good knowledge of the sector; and a strong background in music.
Job Description – Account Manager – Advertising & Corporate UK
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing new business leads and growing Audio Network’s presence within the UK advertising & corporate market. Working alongside another Account Manager (responsible for subscription renewals), this candidate will need to be focussed on lead generation, relationship development and conversion to either one-off sales or annual subscription business.
1. Hit or exceed revenue targets
2. Take ownership of new-business elements of advertising & corporate sectors.
3. Manage personal time and create a solid pipeline of new business leads.
4. Utilize daily e-commerce sales records, to develop personal relationships with relevant businesses.
5. Nurture existing one-off clients and convert to subscription business, where applicable.
6. Attend and present at external customer meetings, events and functions, to aid business development.
7. Work closely with renewals Account Manager, to share responsibility for sectors, as a whole; utilising each other’s experience to assist in the combined function of growing new business, whilst maintaining strong renewals of existing clients.
8. Plan and contribute to marketing and PR functions, to assist growth of sector.
9. Utilize customer and prospect database to grow business; and update systems with information appropriate for future business growth.
10. Track, report and action strategy based upon customer requirements and sales revenues on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Skills and Experience
1. Good relationships in and excellent market knowledge of advertising and or corporate sectors.
2. Min 3 years relevant experience in an account management / business development role.
3. Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
4. Passion for and/or background in music.
Audio Network has a culture that would fit a fun, energetic, witty, intelligent, passionate self starter who has a ‘can do’ attitude, working hard but bringing a little sparkle to the world. The team has a very strong and positive culture, so the ability to shine as an individual, whilst enjoying the success of others is hugely important.
Please send CV and cover letter to:
Nick Woollard – firstname.lastname@example.org