The 2011 PACA conferenc will once again take place in New York from October 21 to 23
Countdown to the 2011 PACA International Conference begins today! Mark your calendars for the 16th edition of this annual event as we return again to our favorite international photography hotspot – New York City. This year, we’ll be in Midtown at the New York Marriott East Side. The Conference will run from Friday, October 21st, to Sunday, October 23rd, immediately following Visual Connections NY on Thursday, October 20th. More Value This year, we’ve added to your attendee experience – without raising fees!
Your registration now includes:
- FREE seated networking areas from Friday to Sunday
- FREE Wi-Fi for attendees in Conference areas * Our (in)famous opening and closing night parties
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday Why New York? Meeting in The Big Apple has many perks. For example:
- Take advantage of being in the heart of the publishing and advertising industries to meet with publishers, buyers, producers, and partners before and after the Conference.
- Attend the Visual Connections Expo on the Thursday prior to the PACA Conference.
- In your “off”time, dine out at some really fabulous restaurants, catch a Broadway play, or see the sights.
- It’s a convenient travel destination from just about anywhere on the planet.
The New York Marriott East Side is convenient for so many NYC treasure: Times Square, the Theater District, the Empire State Bldg., MOMA, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue shopping, etc. Midtown hotels are pricey, but we’ve negotiated an amazing rate of just $279 per night at this centrally located site.
Make your reservation at http://cwp.marriott.com/nycea/paca/ by September 28 to get the PACA discount. Register now to take advantage of the special early-bird discount rates.
For more information, contact Cathy Aron, PACA Executive Director, at +1 714/815-8427 or email@example.com.