Photoshelter has launched its latest guide, this time a guide on how to sell stock photography.
ABOUT THE GUIDE
‘What resulted was a comprehensive 48-page guide, Selling Stock Photography, featuring insights from stock buyers and stock photographers themselves. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of agency vs. independent stock licensing
- 15 things photo buyers love to see in an email
- Photography website do’s and don’ts for selling stock photos
- How to keyword your stock photos
- Top ways for photographers to get noticed by photo buyers
Included in the guide are interviews from top stock photo buyers from advertising agencies, magazines, and publishing houses including Conde Nast Traveller, Random House, Billboard.com, and independent ad agency T3 .