By Sarah Jacobs
This week Allen and I cover a lot of ground regarding drones – excuse us – quadcopters, as well as AP’s most recent concerns about their photographers lack of access to the Obama administration. Links are below so you can follow along.
- AP’s White House staff: Press losing presidential access as Obama officials close doors
- 900MP portraits show human face in extreme detail
- This is ISO 409,600
- Facial Recognition reaching human levels
- Hope for Optical Image Stabilization in iPhone 6 Revived with Supplier Rumors
- Apple Explores Adding a Lens …read more