– First quarter revenue increased 42% from prior year, to $72.8 million
– Adjusted EBITDA increased 20% to $14.2 million
– Quarterly paid downloads increased 33% to a record 29.7 million
– Collection grew 41%; exceeds 35 million images and 1.7 million video clips
– Acquisition of WebDAM, a leading provider of digital asset management tools, closed during first quarter
NEW YORK, May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014.
“We had a very strong first quarter, with consistent growth across all …read more
Via: Shutterstock press