The most successful photo crowdfunding project has a social mission – HONY does it again, and more on this week’s episode of I Love Photography.
Our weekly look at all things photographic with Sarah Jacobs and PhotoShelter co-founder Allen Murabayashi.
Get the podcast: http://bit.ly/ilovephoto
Watch the broadcast: http://bit.ly/ilovephotoyt
- 1:38 The NPPA on The Value of Professional Photojournalism
- 7:02 James Nachtwey receives the Lifetime Achievement Award from the ASME
- 10:18 Why does our Instagram generation think its snaps are so special?
- 13:13 Justin Poulsen’s Severed Thumb Drive Promo
- 15:38 <a target=_blank href="http://petapixel.com/2015/01/30/photographer-brandon-stanton-raises-1-million-brooklyn-school-portraits/" …read more